Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update on Abby!

I've had some people ask how I've been doing so I thought I'd give an update on my pregnancy. I'm 38 weeks. That means 2 weeks to go!! That's crazy. My husband and sister both think she is coming early though, so we'll see. In case you missed it before, here is the post I wrote after finding out about the complication in my pregnancy.

At 37 weeks they like to check the position of the baby. My midwife couldn't get a good picture so we were scheduled to have an ultrasound at the hospital. Everything was perfect! I was glad they did an ultrasound because I had been wondering about my fluid level. It was exactly where it needed to be. I'm very thankful that everything cleared up and that I've had a very easy pregnancy so far. Ransom and I have been trying to finish up her room. It's been a slow process, but it's coming along.  Sometimes it's one step forward, two steps back. Thankfully she doesn't need it right away anyway ;)

Ignore the clutter! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment