Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lifestyle: Challenge #1

This week I am starting something new in my life. Something that benefits me and a few others around me. Something that isn't a new concept. It's actually often very popular and talked about. I'm not calling it a diet though. I'm calling it a lifestyle. Diets end. According to the dictionary, a lifestyle is the way a person lives to one's own ability. Eating healthy and exercising needs to be a lifestyle, not something that happens for a month.

Lifestyle changes happen one at a time, a little at a time. Start small. Make progress slowly.

This week I challenge you to drink more water. Simple, right? Start small.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Challenge accepted!! I don't really think about drinking water, but It's really important! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to drink a ton of water, but college really hurt me in that area because it wasn't available (or it taste really bad). I want to start drinking more now that I'm able to. It is amazing how something as simple as drinking more water benefits your life. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete